Using our RapidShape DLP printer we are able to produce a broad range of 3D printed dental products
This includes models, indirect bonding trays, gingiva masks, surgical guides, custom impression trays, and temporary crowns and bridges.
RapidShape have developed a very accurate and extremely fast 3D printer. We can print dental models in around 40 minutes.
We are able to produce all kinds of dental models including half-arch, full-arch, and full-arch with base. These can be produced with easily removable dyes to test the fitting of prosthesis.
- For the production of high precision master models
- Strength 75MPa
- Available in Grey or Peach
- For the production of customised high precision Surgical Guides
- Sterilisable in autoclave at 135 degrees
- Biocompatible Medical Device Class 1
Indirect Bonding Tray
- For the production of transfer trays for orthodontic treatment
- Clear resin with increased elasticity
- Medical Device Class 1