DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT USERS
Sinterex may request and collect certain data during user registration and use of the Website. This information may personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to provide our products and services including through the Website. The data collected by Sinterex may include information such as:
- Identification Data including you first name, last name, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data including your delivery and/or billing address, e-mail address or registered telephone numbers.
- Profile Data including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
DATA THIRD PARTIES MAY COLLECT ABOUT USERS
Third parties unrelated to Sinterex, may collect certain anonymous data regarding your use of the Website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, including as set out below, and is only gathered to improve performance of the Website. The anonymous data collected by third parties may include information such as:
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type or version, time zone setting, length of Website use, location, browser plug-in types, versions, operating system, platform, and other technology used by you to access the Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
DATA WE DO NOT COLLECT ABOUT USERS
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, information about your genetic and biometric data).
All Financial Data such as information regarding debit or credit cards and Personal Identifiable Information WILL NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased by or to any third parties. Furthermore, we will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the Website to others. The information collected by our Website is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our Website. We will disclose your delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our Website, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails or other forms (such as text messages) to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
Sinterex may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our Website or analyze interest in the areas of our Website. Additionally, if you provide our Website with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your Profile Data with your permission.
Sinterex may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request by any governmental authority. Sinterex may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if Sinterex files for bankruptcy or liquidation, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of Sinterex in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
HOW DATA IS COLLECTED
Sinterex uses multiple methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Flash Cookies – Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons – Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Sinterex, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (to for instance, record the popularity of certain Website content and other system verifications and server integrity).
- Direct Interactions – We may collect this information directly from you directly when you provide it to us by registering as a user to the Website, send feedback or e-mails to us or during your navigation through the Website. We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us, and details of transactions you carry out through our Website, including fulfilment of your orders.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or information provided by you to us.
Sinterex has taken appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies, to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. However, www.sinterex.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Sinterex is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information they collect. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
Our Website is not intended for any persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect any data or personal information that relates to or may relate to minors. Minors are not permitted to use our Website or its serves and if you are a minor, we request that you do not use or provide any personal information to or make any purchases on our Website.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
If you wish to modify or update any information Sinterex has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.